A Natural Gas Company Driving Positive Change through Ingenuity, Teamwork and Excellence.
At Crew Energy, we are a diverse team working together to achieve a common goal: to increase value for stakeholders by successfully balancing people, the planet and profitability.
Our “out-of-the-box” thinking has enabled individuals across Crew to drive positive change from the boardroom to our operating areas. We are proud to be a part of achieving Canada’s progressive energy goals. Crew continuously strives to be a corporate leader generating positive returns for our stakeholders while respecting and honoring environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) principles.
Our Entrepreneurial Drive & Ingenuity
Embracing innovation, creativity and thinking outside the box.
Our People, Our Crew and Our Relationships
Creating meaningful and authentic relationships built on mutual trust and respect. Ensuring the health, safety, well-being, and engagement of our people
Adhering to the highest standard of excellence that drives shareholder value.
We are focused on executing our strategy by pursuing the following core principles
Sustainability and Growth
- Robust four-year plan to increase pace of development in world class Montney resource
- Ramping up production into an improved commodity price environment to enhance asset value and adjusted funds flow
- Add reserves at low cost, continue track record of generating strong capital efficiencies
- Adopt new and evolving technologies to increase individual well production
- Enhance overall rates of return while reducing costs
- Remain nimble to ensure resilience through all commodity and operational cycles
Risk Management and Financial Sustainability
- Maintain conservative balance sheet and robust liquidity profile
- Undertake responsible, regular hedging program to mitigate downside
- Build a sustainable business through responsible development and participating in the energy transition
Unwavering ESG Commitment
- Health & safety is a top priority along with being a welcome member of any community where Crew is active
- Responsible resource development, meeting or exceeding regulatory requirements and a constant pursuit of excellence
- Management aligned with shareholders with oversight from a strong committed board with sound corporate governance practices