Environment, Health and Safety Policy
Crew Energy Inc. is committed to achieving superior performance with respect to Environment, Health, & Safety Management. The main goals of our systems are to protect the public, our employees/contractors, and the environment. In order to achieve this goal, Crew Energy will:
- Assess the health, safety, and environmental aspects and impacts of all proposed activities in order to design appropriate hazard control measures.
- Comply as a minimum with all government regulations, industry standards, and codes of practice.
- Ensure proper training is in place to assist company personnel in understanding government regulations, industry standards, and company procedures.
- Develop and effectively communicate the environment, health, and safety management systems to all employees/contractors.
- Continuously improve the environment, health, and safety management systems by consulting employees/contractors.
- Require all employees and contractors to comply with the environment, health, and safety management systems.
- Management, employees, and contractors are governed by our environment, health, and safety management systems, as well as all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal acts and regulations. Individuals at every level within the company are responsible and account for their performances.
Management is responsible for supporting the environment, health, and safety management systems. Setting the example, auditing the system, communicating to the company and ensuring that the process is being followed.
Supervisors are responsible for overseeing safe work practices and ensuring that rules,
regulations, policy, and procedures are being followed at the worksite.
Employees/contractors are responsible for performing their work in a safe and conscientious manner, reporting any hazardous conditions to an on-site supervisor, and ensuring that the worksite is safe for all.
To achieve all environment, health, and safety objectives the support and participation of all Crew Energy Inc. employees/contractors is required to fulfill this commitment.